type: Residential Remodel
completed: Spring 2012
size: +/-800 sf
On this family farm, the main house needed to transform to provide living areas for three generations. In order to accomodate this multi-generational crew, the existing three car garage was converted into a master suite that includes a master bedroom, an office / guest room, a walk-through closet, and a master bathroom.
- Custom built-in storage throughout
- Custom “shadowbox” door and window trim made with salvaged barnwood
- Salvaged antique wood doors
- Salvaged barnwood paneling
- Two custom built-in hardwood desks
- Custom headboard wall with integrated lighting and charging ports
- Bamboo flooring
Photographs in collaboration with Erica Mueller Photography.